I will freely admit that Career Opportunities (1991) is my favorite John Hughes film ever. Do not worry, because I will spare everyone here the boredom of another top favorites list by not including one here of my favorite films or characters that have been associated with his name in one way or another. However, I have been able to culminate a list of related articles that cover the topic of his career and life, so enjoy please enjoy perusing through these articles:
- Sincerely, John Hughes
- Los Angeles Times: Music of John's films.
- Newsweek: 10 Stars Who Owe John Hughes.
- MTV: 5 Best Penned Characters.
- Examiner.com: A Fan Tribute.
- Chicago Tribune: Where are they now?
- Time Magazine: 10 Favorite Hughes Moments.
Would it be so wrong of me to say that at age 59 it appears John Hughes has hit an early curfew? Alternatively, would it be even worse to offer the best of wishes that detention may be forever fun for him?